Saturday 22 March 2014

Weekend Jam: Martha Wainwright - Proserpina

I wouldn't mind if Martha Wainwright was waiting for me at the gates of the paradise.

Martha is hell of a woman. I can't really even describe what makes her so attractive to me. There's something sensitive in her and it meets with something harsh and she just oozes sex all over the place. But to be more precise, she's also a strong and independent artist, sensual and captive performer and an amazing person overall. And she has a lovely, unique voice. Am I praising her enough?

She's also a perfect example why I love older women so much.

I had a lovely time trying to choose this jam. I could have gone on and on. I'm still going on and on.

If I was a typewriter I couldn't really do anything else at the moment except keep on pushing the keys s, e, x and y repeatedly and I'm not even sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment