Wednesday 5 March 2014

Julianne + Ellen = love

What, what, what?! Sometimes life's just so good I feel like bursting into a million pieces because I cannot handle such a crazy amount of happiness. This is pretty much the exact description of my current state. Not only is certain pretty fine woman called Julianne Moore all "hell yeah!!" about Ellen Page coming out - after all, she's been snogging ladies pretty often in her films which is something I definitely don't mind. But it turns out but they are to appear together in a film. And not just appearing really. They'll be playing lovers.  LOVERS. I have no words. I can't say anything that makes sense to express how I feel. I don't even know how I feel. What is feeling? What is life? OMG what?

With this film that will be called Freeheld and Carol to look forward to, I feel so spoiled. You don't often get to look forward to lesbian themes films. And these actually sound so good and promising. Interesting stories and casts to die for?! Can this became the new norm? Also is this middle-aged women and younger ones the thing now? Can it please be a thing? Because I'm all for it.

 And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment