Tuesday 29 April 2014

I'm a late bloomer, I am a slow learner

What is this that I hear and why haven't been up to this forever ago (which in this case is last July when pretty much all the news on the topic are dated)?! So, just yesterday I was gushing about Jennifer Jason Leigh and inspired by that I ended up doing some serious googling and Tumblr tag search and apparently she is to appear in an upcoming HBO series called Open

That alone is cool and all but there's more! Well, what could possibly make me all jazzed about this? Why yes, she IS playing a lesbian character. Also that character is in a love triangle with women played by Anna Torv and Michelle Monaghan. Is this the real life?! Is this just fantasy?! Why isn't there more information on this?! I have too many questions and too few answers?! I have too many sentences with question marks and exclamation points?!

What I've gathered is that apparently the series is about multiple main characters, the themes are relationships and sexuality, it's often described as being ”provocative”, it'll be on HBO and it's written be Ryan Murphy. Apparently the last fact gives people some Feels. I have given up on Glee ages ago so I really have no opinion on that but I've definitely enjoyed American Horror Story and the film Running with Scissors so I am quite pleased by this! Also gay people writing gay people = the best. So back to the questions: when will this happen?! Is it happening yet?! Can it please happen now?!

 Michelle Monaghan, Anna Torv & Jennifer Jason Leigh. Sweet dreams are made of this.

I kind of already ship Anna's character Windsor with both. Oh yeah and it seems that this Windsor is also yoga teacher. Say what?! Hearts in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment