Sunday 20 April 2014

Weekend Jam: Santigold - Disparate Youth

It has been such a warm day today and it really finally feels like spring. I don't seem to get it as I put far too much clothes on again but I hope I'll soon realize that summer is actually coming! I have deep love for these first, sweet days of spring or should I already say, first days of summer. When I was thinking of a song that would remind me of last summer, this song came to my mind. It actually reminds me of last summer's midsummer's eve as I was listening to it back then.

I don't usually use these words but to me Santigold is the epitome of coolness. Unique, talented, intriguing. I also love her voice, it has this slightly melancholic touch. I know this song isn't exactly a happy party song but it still have this warm, a bit nostalgic feeling in it and it brings wonderful memories to my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment