Friday 30 May 2014

Oh, Susan

I found it hard to concentrate on anything (there's too much exciting things going on in my life at the moment) so I ended up with spending some time with one of my favorite ladies.


Oh Susan, what have you done to me. Gorgeous lady is gorgeous. I could listen to you speak for days. And what makes it even more better, you always seem to have something meaningful and witty to say.

And I love the way your curls descend and frame your face. I love your personality and your smile. I really just feel like writing haikus to praise your gorgeousness...

I'm trying to figure out what makes this video so hot. Probably her working out… is she doing Pilates or something similar? She seems so laid-back and relaxed in a way. I also don't mind her her talking about lesbian vampires. But to be honest, she could talk about anything and I'd listen.

Okay, I'll stop before I start sounding a bit creepy. But I just really love her and she has inspired me so much. She's also one of the hottest ladies out there, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment