Friday 24 January 2014

Weekend Jam: Goldfrapp - Yes Sir I Can Boogie



Knowing Alison, this could as well be Yes Madam I Can Boogie, relating to her relationship with film editor Lisa Gunning, who in my opinion, is one of the luckiest women around.



Alison is one of my favorite people ever and I've been listening to Goldfrapp for over ten years. I love all of their eras and they've never let me down with any of their albums. And I truly love Alison's enchanting voice as I admire her witty and intriguing personality. She seems like a lady who wouldn't let anyone walk over her but at the same time, warm and down to earth.

If you search Youtube a bit (I warmly recommend you do) you'll also find out she knows how to bake quite a fine cake. Alison, I'd never hesitate to be your piece of cake, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment