Tuesday 14 January 2014

Old and beautiful, please

It really made my (terribly cold) day to find out there's a new movie coming with Charlotte Rampling. She seems to do quite small but sophisticated and intriguing roles nowadays. Sadly I can't remember where I saw her the last time but I'm glad to see she has worked with François Ozon again. Such a wonderful director who seems to cherish many of my favorite ladies. 

 

So there's no Charlotte in the trailer (I wonder how small her role really will be this time?) which leads me to comfort myself with some Patricia Kaas since the song in the trailer reminded me of her. I love french cinema though and I can't wait for the movie. I hope I just won't be having my oh she'sthere... oh it's 30seconds -- she's gone moment with Charlotte like I did with Cate Blanchett in The Hobbit.  Traumatic.


This song really makes me wish to start stabbing my hear with a quill. I love melodramatic tunes like this one and it's one of my all time favorites when it comes to french songs. A true lady doesn't even need heels to seem elegant and graceful. Formidable!

No comments:

Post a Comment