Monday 2 June 2014

Praise the tummy, Nigella


There's something I love and it's curvy women. Well, I love very many kind of women but I do think Nigella has one of the most beautiful figures out there. And the best of it all, she looks radiant, healthy and charismatic. Such a beauty. I know she has had difficulties in her life and with the press in the past few years but I can only wish her the best.

I used to have a habit to watch her show while eating because I had problems with my appetite. She always helped because she just makes cooking and eating seem so enjoyable. I still love watching her to cook or to talk or just pretty much to do anything. Her lovely British accent just makes it all pretty much perfect.

Have you ever seen a woman making love with what she's cooking? Just go to Youtube, type "Nigella Lawson chocolate" and you'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment